Game day worthy pulled pork nachos loaded with cheese, BBQ shredded pulled pork, jalapenos, pickled red onions topped with fresh pico de gallo and fresh guacamole, finished with a sour cream drizzle.
Football Sunday is officially back and what a better way to kick things off then with delicious pulled pork nachos! Nachos are always a winner in our books. So simple to make and is something you can throw together quickly. These nachos are perfect for any game day or even dinner with the family when you’re looking to just kick back relax and enjoy some delicious food!
We always use the same pulled pork recipe. Get the recipe here: https://thecommunalfeast.com/2020/07/bbq-pulled-pork-sandwich/ where we made delicious pulled pork sandwiches which is also a great way to use up all that leftover pork.
To make the nachos we usually only bake the chips with cheese, jalapeños and our protein so in this case the pulled pork. All the other toppings are fresh and can be added once the nachos are cooked and the cheese is melted. For this nachos recipe we decided to add pickled red onions which we absolutely love on nachos, fresh pico de gallo, fresh guacamole and sour cream drizzle. Restaurant style nachos made right at home!
We hope you guys enjoyed our game day worthy nachos! If you make these don’t forget to share on Instagram! Tag us @thecommunalfeast
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper
3. Spread the tortilla chips out into an even layer. Top with cheese, pulled pork and jalepenos. (make sure you toss the pulled pork in BBQ sauce before adding them onto the chips
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and starts to bubble. (you can broil for 1 minute)
5. Remove from oven and top with sour cream drizzle first, then pickled red onions, fresh pico and fresh guac.