Refreshing light & crisp cucumber radish salad tossed with fresh dill and Za’atar, A perfect side dish that is low calorie, Whole30 so simple and easy to make ready in just 10 minutes!
We’re trying to come up with low calorie options that are easy to make, require very little time and are delicious. This salad is light, healthy, fits right into the Mediterranean diet, its vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
All you need are a few ingredients to make this salad.
Crisp and refreshing cucumber ribbons paired with sharp radishes, fresh dill, red onions, Za’atar spice, cracked pepper and a tangy vinaigrette.
You can serve this dish next to almost anything like grilled chicken or beef. We recommend serving this dish alongside our Salmon cakes for a complete Whole30 meal!
1. Using a peeler, slice your cucumber into ribbons. (You can always just cut regular slices)
2. Mix the cucumbers, sliced radish, fresh chopped dill and sliced red onions together. Add a generous amount of salt to taste.
3. In the jar with a lid add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and shake it well to combine.
4. Arrange your cucumber salad onto a plate. Add a generous pinch of Za’atar spice sprinkled over the salad
5. Using spoon, drizzle vinaigrette all over the salad. No need to add every single drop of vinaigrette just add a couple of tablespoons and serve on the side if you need to add more. Finish the salad with fresh cracked pepper and a pinch of chili flakes
6. Serve immediately as it is on its own or with protein. We recommend our Salmon Cakes