light & crisp cucumber radish salad tossed with fresh dill and Za’atar, A
perfect side dish that is low calorie, Whole30 so simple and easy to make ready
in just 10 minutes!
trying to come up with low calorie options that are easy to make, require very
little time and are delicious. This salad is light, healthy, fits right into
the Mediterranean diet, its vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
you need are a few ingredients to make this salad.
and refreshing cucumber ribbons paired with sharp radishes, fresh dill, red
onions, Za’atar spice, cracked pepper and a tangy vinaigrette.
You can serve this dish next to almost anything like grilled chicken or beef. We recommend serving this dish alongside our Salmon cakes for a complete Whole30 meal!
Refreshing light & crisp cucumber radish salad tossed with fresh dill and Za’atar, A perfect side dish that is low calorie, Whole30 so simple and easy to make ready in just 10 minutes!
Prep Time10 minutesmins
Total Time10 minutesmins
Author: the communal feast
1package baby cucumbers
¼red onionthinly sliced
Salt & pepper
Red chili flakesoptional
1tbspwhite balsamic vinegar
1tbspapple cider vinegar
Juices from half a lemon
1tbps grainy Dijon mustard
2tbspfresh chopped parsley
1. Using a peeler, slice your cucumber into ribbons. (You can always just cut regular slices)
2. Mix the cucumbers, sliced radish, fresh chopped dill and sliced red onions together. Add a generous amount of salt to taste.
3. In the jar with a lid add all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and shake it well to combine.
4. Arrange your cucumber salad onto a plate. Add a generous pinch of Za’atar spice sprinkled over the salad
5. Using spoon, drizzle vinaigrette all over the salad. No need to add every single drop of vinaigrette just add a couple of tablespoons and serve on the side if you need to add more. Finish the salad with fresh cracked pepper and a pinch of chili flakes
6. Serve immediately as it is on its own or with protein. We recommend our Salmon Cakes