Tender Crispy baked
chicken wings tossed in mouthwatering homemade spicy dry rub, perfect for any
game day snack! You’ll never believe these wings are baked in the oven. Easy to
make fall off the bone juicy wings.
Football Sunday is a must in our households so why not make it a cheat day and have some delicious snacks on hand for this marathon madness! If YOU’RE like us and you play fantasy football, than you totally get us and understand the need for some delicious snacks all day long to keep up with the highs and lows of fantasy!
The key to crisp baked wings is to place them on an elevated surface. Line a baking sheet with foil and Place a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet.
Although we loved saucy wings, this time we decided to go with a dry rub to get a nice crisp skin and served them with some sauce on the side for the best of both worlds!
This recipe is
totally customizable, you can create your own dry rub mix using the spices you
have available in your pantry.
These baked wings
are so delicious you wont miss the sauce. If you try these wings be sure to
share and tag us! @thecommunalfeast #thecommunalfeast #footballsunday
Tender Crispy baked chicken wings tossed in mouthwatering homemade spicy dry rub, perfect for any game day snack! You’ll never believe these wings are baked in the oven. Easy to make fall off the bone juicy wings.
Author: the communal feast
3tbsplight brown sugar
Chopped fresh parsley
Hot sauce or bbq sauce for serving
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degree
2. Line a baking sheet with foil
3. Spray a cooling rack with non-stick spray and place on top of baking sheet
4. Combine all dry rub ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside
5. Pat chicken wings dry with a paper towel. In a large mixing bowl, add the wings and vegetable oil coating each wing evenly
6. Sprinkle a majority of your wings with the dry rub or all of it (I left a lil extra to sprinkle on top for the photo and serving). Make sure each wing is nicely coated and place them on the cooling rack.
7. Bake for 45 minutes and enjoy
8. Serve with hot sauce or bbq sauce on the side for dipping