1. Pre heat BBQ to medium high heat
2. Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil on the bottom of a cast iron pizza pan making sure to cover the entire pan. Dust the pizza pan with semolina. (If you don’t have a cast iron pan you can always cook the pizza according to the dough or crust directions in the oven)
3. Place the crust into the cast iron pan. Spoon your pizza sauce and evenly coat the crust. Next add a small amount of mozzarella and sprinkle it over the crust. Add your Montreal smoked meat, chopped dill pickles and chopped red onions. Next add the remainder of your cheese.
4. Place the cast iron pan directly on the BBQ, close the lid and let cook for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts. Optional to broil the top of the pizza in the oven once cooked.
5. Remove the pizza from the oven or grill and drizzle with a small amount of yellow mustard. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.