1. Thinly slice a baguette; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with olive
oil and sprinkle with salt and top with camembert cheese slices. Bake at 425 degrees F until lightly golden, about 7 minutes or until the cheese melts just enough.
2. Toss halved asparagus spears with olive oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees F until slightly crisp, 7 minutes.
3. Optional to fry some eggs for added protein
3. Drizzle honey over the melted camembert cheese or brie cheese.
4. Next top with 3-4 asparagus spears and add one slice of prosciutto and one slice of coppa on top.
5. Garnish each baguette with freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan cheese.