1. Heat the ghee or olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery until the onions are soft, add the garlic about a minute or until fragrant.
2. Next add the potatoes, chicken broth, herb de Provence, bone broth, fresh sage, fresh oregano (Keep herd whole, we will be discarding them later) and fresh thyme to your pot.
3. Bring to a boil and cook 4 minutes.
4. Add your cooked chicken breasts and frozen peas, cook for 5 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender.
5. Meanwhile, make your cashew-coconut cream. Add cashews or cauliflower florets and coconut cream or milk to a blender, blend until mixture turns into a thick cream. Add water if to thick or if you’re having a hard time blending everything.
6. Add your cashew-coconut cream to the pot and stir well. Finish with plenty of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
7. To serve remove the whole herbs –the sage and the oregano
8. Garnish each bowl with fresh chopped parsley, fresh thyme and fresh oregano, serve.