Apple cider mojitos
The perfect Fall cocktail that will have you grabbing that blanket and sitting by a fire pit!
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice about 2 lemons
- 1 cup fresh apple cider
- 4-5 oz white rum depends on how much booze you want to taste
- 4 oz cinnamon simple syrup
- Fresh mint
- Cinnamon sticks
- Apple slices
- Club soda
- Cinnamon simple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1. To make cinnamon simple syrup: place ingredients in a small saucepan, bring to a boil then simmer for 5 mins. Turn the heat off, let cool then store in an air tight jar.
2. To a large cocktail mixing glass or pitcher, stir together the lemon juice, apple cider, rum and cinnamon simple syrup. Grab a handful of mint leaves and spank them in between your palms to activate the oils. Add to the mixing glass and stir everything together.
3. To serve, add ice to your glass, fill the glass about 3/4 full, top with club soda and garnish with fresh mint sprigs, cinnamon stick and apple slice.