Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
Fresh cheese tortellini tossed together with tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, olives and feta cheesed dressed in a sun-dried tomato greek dressing.
- 1 lb fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes diced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 cup greek olives pitted
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 cup feta cheese plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes. chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 TBS fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tsp chives finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon thyme finely chopped
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1 tsp sweet mustard
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- salt and pepper
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
2. Make the dressing: whisk together all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
3. To the tortellini, add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, pepper, and olives add the dressing and toss together until well combined. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese, salt and pepper. Can be served room temperature or chilled 1 hour before serving.