1. In a pot, bring water to a boil
2. To a food processor, add the chickpeas, spinach, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, tahini, salt, pepper and cumin. Blend until everything is smooth, scrapping down the sides as needed
3. Taste and adjust seasoning with more salt and pepper or lemon juice
4. Once the water is boiling, add 2 tbsp white vinegar. Crack eggs and slowly drop one at a time into the boiling water (We recommend poaching no more than 2 at a time, you can crack your eggs into a pinch bowl which makes it easier to drop the eggs in the hot water)
5. While the eggs are poaching, toast your bagel or toast
6. Depending on how soft you like your poached eggs carefully remove the eggs from the hot water after 3-4 minutes with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl (longer if you like hard poached about 5-6 minutes with little yolk)
7. To plate, spoon a generous amount of avocado hummus onto a plate, drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and everything bagel seasoning. You can sprinkle some hemp seeds or chia seeds across the hummus over the plate -optional. Next place your toasted bagel onto the plate and top with poached eggs.
8. Garnish plate with pepper and chilies. Serve immediately.