1. In a large saucepan with a lid, add 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat
2. Add the chopped bacon and cook for about 5 minutes. Once the bacon starts to heat up, add the chopped poblano pepper, and grate the onion & garlic directly over the pan. Sautee for about 6 minutes until the pepper starts to soften and the bacon is crispy. If you find your pan starts to burn or is to sticky you can deglaze with a bit of chicken broth until the bacon is fully cooked
3. Add the salsa verde and give everything a good stir
3. Deglaze the pan with chicken broth, next add the spices like oregano, cumin and chili powder. Add the chicken bouillon seasoning. Generously season with salt & pepper. Add the white kidney beans and diced tomatoes. Bring the broth to a boil
4. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Lay the chicken in the pan, ensuring it is submerged in the broth. Cover with a lid and poach the chicken for 15-20 minutes until it is completely cooked through. Remove the chicken and shred.
5. Transfer the shredded chicken back into the pot
6. Next add the coconut milk, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice, chopped parsley and chopped cilantro. Season to taste
8. To serve, garnish with your favorite toppings -see suggestions under ingredients