2. First spray the grill with cooking spray and heat the grill to medium heat
3. Place the poblanos on the grill. After 5 minutes turn the poblanos they should start to char on one side. Once poblanos have charred, remove from the grill and let cool before peeling off the skin.
4. De-stem and de-seed the poblanos. Add them to a food processor with cilantro, spinach, garlic, onion and salt & pepper.
5. To a skillet, add a tablespoon of olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the rice and cook until it starts to turn golden brown stirring regularly. This takes about 5 minutes. Add half the poblano puree to the rice and let cook for 2 minutes. Next add your stock and season with salt & pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and let simmer covered
with a lid for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the rice from the heat, give it a good stir and let is sit covered in its own steam for a few minutes.
7. While the rice cooks make the poblano cream sauce. To the remainder of the poblano puree add 1 cup of heavy cream and blend until incorporated. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter with flour and whisk into a paste. Next pour the poblano mixture into the sauce pan and add another cup of heavy cream. Season with salt & pepper and finish with 2 more tablespoons of butter. Let simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.