1. In a large mixing bowl, combine water and yeast, let active for 10 minutes
2. Add 1 cup of flour and salt; stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
3. Stir in olives, herbs, garlic and garlic powder.
4. Add remaining flour, one cup at a time, stirring until thoroughly combined.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour in a warm spot
6. Add a tablespoon of olive oil in an 8-inch cast iron skillet; using your fingers, coat bottom and sides of skillet with the olive oil.
7. Flour your hands; remove plastic wrap and using your hands, transfer dough to prepared skillet and shape into a disk
8. Cover with a kitchen towel and let stand for 30 minutes.
9. Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
10. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top and sprinkle with salt, rosemary and parsley.
11. Score the top of the loaf with a knife.
12. Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is nicely browned
13. Remove from oven, let the bread cool in the skillet for 10 minutes. Place on wire rack to finish cooling.
14. Serve with Italian olive oil dip, enjoy!