1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. Melt butter and stir in 1-2tsp white truffle oil
3. Place the bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
4, In a small bowl, combine olive oil and melted truffle butter. Grate the garlic into the oil, stirring to combine. Drizzle over the bread cubes and toss to coat, ensuring each bread cube has been coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss again and spread in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
5, Bake for 6 to 8 minutes just enough so that the edges are golden but the middle is soft. Remove from the oven.
6. Set the oven to broil -high. Transfer the bread cubes to a cast-iron skillet or other baking dish. Arrange the mozzarella around the bread. See pictures above.
7. Broil for 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted and is starting to brown. Remove from the oven.
8. Grate a very generous amount of Grana Padano or Parmesan all over. Top with the ricotta cheese, fresh herbs and a drizzle of white truffle oil. Serve hot.