1. Wrap tofu with paper towel and press to remove excess water. Slice into 2 bite sized rectangles
2. Divide into shallow bowls, cornstarch, milk, and breadcrumbs with sesame seeds. Coat each piece of tofu starting with the cornstarch, dip in the milk and finish in the breadcrumbs. Repeat until each piece is fully coated
3. In a medium saucepan, heat sesame oil. Fry tofu until crispy and golden and each side ensuring not to overcrowd the pan about 5 minutes on each side. (cook in batches if needed)
4. Once all the tofu is cooked cover and keep warm.
5. To make the sauce: in the same saucepan, cook ginger and garlic until fragrant about 1 minute. Add a splash of oil if needed. Add the curry paste, stirring to combine with garlic and ginger. Finish by adding the coconut milk stirring until fully incorporated. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce to simmer for 5 minutes.
6. To serve: transfer the sauce into a serving bowl, place each piece of tofu around the bowl and finish with cashews, and garnish.
7. Serve immediately