1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins if not already done
3. Rub olive oil and balsamic vinegar all over pork.
4. Combine thyme, sage, rosemary, 3 garlic glove minced and salt & pepper in a small
bowl; rub herb mixture into pork to coat –including the underside
5. Make small incisions into the tenderloin and disperse small chunks of the remaining
garlic cloves insides
6. Transfer pork to an oven safe baking dish; roast for approximately 20-30 minutes
depending on the size of the meat.
7. Let rest on a cutting board 5 minutes before slicing. Its ok if the center
has a bit of pink.
8. Meanwhile make the side salad
9. Core the radicchio and discard any browned outer leaves. Tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces and put them in a large bowl
10. Cut the olives in half, lengthwise and add to the radicchio, tossing together by massaging the leaves with your hands
11. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate and add to the bowl
12. Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, Dijon, 2 tsp olive brine, honey and pepper.
13. Toss the dressing with the salad
14. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan and pepper. (To get large parmesan flakes for presentation, use a peeler.